Be a WINNER with every sales contract you write! The process of negotiating and writing sales contracts is what makes the business world go ‘round, even though the experience can be confusing and downright daunting. MLP offers solutions.
Our Sales Contract Workshops provide practical instruction that you can take back to the office and immediately utilize in your sales contract negotiations and writing. You’ll learn the in’s and out’s of structuring your deals so your legal department can review them expeditiously, and you can close the deal faster. This workshop will help you:
- Strengthen your Deals to maximize your advantage
- Focus on the key points of your Deals to gain the most benefits possible
- Translate legal mumbo jumbo into identifiable business issues
- Find your Deal’s opportunity for mutual problem solving with your customers
- Collaborate with your legal department to keep your deals on the fast track.
And will explain …
- “What’s this mean?” - The art of reading a contract to identify major issues
- “Contentious Clauses”- -The three “hot” areas of a contract and how to work with them
- “Really Big Stuff” - The major areas of contracts and what they mean
- “The Bottom Line ”- It's all about the Money (Even the Legal Ts & Cs)
- “What’s the Deal?” - Analysis of your Company’s Sales Terms and Conditions with your Customer’s Proposed Contracts
- “Everything’s Changeable”- The Importance of the Addendum